When someone becomes a member, send them a welcome email and thank them for joining the association. Afterwards, follow that up with messages that contain valuable information like the benefits of being a part of your association. You could also give them a phone call to add a more personal touch.
Also, use the member’s first name when referring to them as it’s one of the most effective personalization tactics. At first, try prompting them to take simple actions like completing their profile or resetting the password. Then, move on to bigger CTA’s like asking them to post questions in the online community.
Some of your members might be from a different country. In order to help them find your association useful, organize or partner with various events in areas where you have a substantial following. Ensure members get an invitation and give them some incentive for getting new members to join.
When it comes to increasing the retention of new members, reach out to them regularly through a phone call or email at least every three months. This helps you understand how they feel and you can ask them what changes would improve their experience so they feel compelled to stay.
- Why Should An Association Automate Their Email Welcome Campaign?
- 4 Reasons Why Most Members Never Renew Their Membership
- An Effective Guide For Managers To Understand Analytics
- 3 Useful Tips That Improve The Engagement Of Email Subscriber
- Boost Membership Value In Your Association By Connecting More Often
- February 2021 (1)
- December 1969 (5)