Easy Setup Process
Personal Web Designer Included
We take a lot of pride in the personal attention we put into your website. We do not use special software scripts that leave you to put your website together on your own. Instead, you are assigned a personal web designer who will not only show you a creative website design for your organization but will also ensure your website is practical, useful and visitor focused.
How Long The Process Takes
- To avoid confusion and unnecessary work, we have developed a step-by-step process our clients follow for setting up their website. By being non-technical and easy to follow, this process is intended for people who know nothing about setting up a website.
- It is up to each of our clients how quickly they accomplish each step in our process. We have had clients go live with their website in a day while other clients have spread the process out over several months.
- We think you will find that the design process moves quickly and is straight forward. But, do not take our word for it. Read the comments our clients have posted to our website based on their own experiences here.
We have some expectations for individuals assigned to work with us to set up the new website. Because we take care of all technical aspects of the website (design, code, graphics), this allows our clients to solely focus on following our process and using our features to set up the new website. Each of our features work by clicking icons and typing in text.
We do require those involved to:
- Follow the step-by-step process to set up the website.
- Write the content to be displayed on the website.
- Be familiar with how websites typically organize their content and navigation.
- Be comfortable with email software, using online forms such as shopping websites and managing files on a computer.
- Be decisive with decisions based on the instructions we provide.
- Have time to work on the new website.
- Effectively communicate with both us and website visitors in writing.
- Ask your web designer questions.
The Website Design Process
- When you are ready to get started with your website project, click here to signup. If you have questions prior to deciding to sign up, please contact us.
- You are assigned a personal web designer who will work with you to develop your website. Your web designer will email you the contract and invoice. A digital signature is used to sign the contract. Payments can be made by mailing a check or paying online with a credit card.
- Next, is you choose a domain name for your website. You can register your domain name through us or any other company you choose.
- Once you have made your domain name and design selections your website is set up. You are then given access to the Admin Panel so you can start adding your content, upload your documents, etc.
- The first step within your website is to go through the new administrator guide. This document covers terminology, our processes and basic concepts on how our functionality works.
- Your web designer sends you the next set of instructions to help you decide your website's layout, pages/features, functionality options and how communication will be handled through your website.
- The website sends email notifications to alert administrators when activity occurs on the website. You choose how these email notifications are handled.
- You are provided details to help you make decisions regarding pages, features and navigation. You then submit your decisions to your web designer for review.
- You review the design of your website and let your web designer know of any preferences you have for personalizing your design and well as sending photos to be used as your header graphics.
- Your home page is set up to show off your activities and organization.
- You review information on the membership management features. This will help you configure the key options of these features so that website handles your membership rules properly.
- If you have social media pages, your website designer will add the social media icons to your website and link to those pages.
- You have the ability to click a button to make your website live and then announce it your website to your members.